Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Lamb Feast from 'An Edible Mosaic'

While I am still frantically working on tweaks to my blog, I could not pass up the opportunity to share with you this Lamb Feast featured in 'An Edible Mosaic'. This site, entirely written and beautifully photographed by Faith, is a gem of a find ! As an extension of the posts, Faith has a book  'An Edible Feast', being released on October, 10, 2012.....you can pre-order the book here at Amazon.

This is a  perfect meal to plan for the first official summer week-end. Lamb was served often at my home when I was young, especially a Sunday Roast. The platter was simpler but the flavour will always be memorable.
Just look at this delicious platter of lamb with couscous and roasted vegetables, makes a mouth water doesn't it ? Pair this with a Greek Salad and you have a feast fit for a King and Queen, but I'm sure your family and friends will be the royalty at your table !
Ahhh....now for dessert ! Usually my favourite part, but this entire feast has me giddy with anticipation ! A simple dish of yogurt with honey and nuts.....perfect conclusion to a perfectly memorable feast !
 The entire feast and recipes with full instructions on how to roast a boneless leg of lamb, can be found at 'An Edible Mosaic'


This entire post was written with exclusive permission by Faith @ An Edible Mosaic



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment